Thursday, January 31, 2013

Propose in Best Style :D (best technique forever)

engineer only for you
10 ways to impress a girl on 14th
Feb! ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. (Walk up behind girl and point
fingers shaped like gun into her
back)
"You're under arrest!"
... (For what?)
"For stealing my heart."
2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I
have
one?
3. Are your legs tired?
(girl: Why?)
Because you have been running
through my mind all day!
4. "I lost my phone number, can I
borrow yours?"
5. Can you give me directions to
your
heart? I've seemed to have lost
myself
in your eyes.
6. (Take a look at the tag on the
girls
shirt, jacket, etc.)
She would say, "What are you
doing"
respond, "Oh, just checking to
see if
you were made in Heaven."
7. (Pick up a flower and walk over
to
girl.)
"I was just showing this flower
how
beautiful you are."
8. Is it hot in here or is it just
you?
9. Walk up to a gal and say: "Are
you
from Greece?"
"No" She answers.
"Oh, I thought all the Women
goddess
were from Greece"
10. Do you believe in love at first
sight,
or do I have to walk by you
again??
Hahahahaha LOvely Ways To
Impress A Girl ♥ =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment